The new MacBook Air now comes with great battery life, amazing standby time and solid state storage. Available in 11” and 13” of high-res LED-backlit glossy widescreen and the new MacBook Air is now even thinner and lighter compare to the old version. The new MacBook Air also features a whole brilliant trackpad with full Multi-Touch support which I would say a total awesome while the new FaceTime camera inside the MacBook Air unibody display is even thinner than the one you get on the iPhone 4.
What’s new on MacBook Air?
• Flash storage, standby mode for up to 30 days
• Brilliant Multi-Touch trackpad
• Long lasting battery
• Face Time camera
• NVIDIA GeForce Graphics processors
Multi-Touch function on the new MacBook Air
However, based on my Mac-nerd opinion I would say this new MacBook Air is built NOT for Mac designers or even Mac photographers which require a full workload on their Mac system work flow, MacBook Air will suits just brilliantly for law students or businessman or even your mom.
Here are some technical specifications you would like to know:
Height : 0.3-1.7 cm (11”) / 0.3-1.7 cm (13”)
Width : 29.95 cm (11″) / 32.5 cm (13″)
Depth : 19.2 cm (11”) / 22.7 cm (13”)
Weight : 1.06 kg (11”) / 1.32 kg (13”)
• 11.6-inch & 13.3-inch (diagonal)
• high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen
• 1366 px by 768 px (11′) / 1440 px by 900 px (13″)
• 11-inch : 1.4GHz or 1.6GHz
• 13-inch : 1.86GHz or 2.13GHz
• 11-inch : Flash Storage 64GB or Flash Storage 128GB
• 13-inch : Flash Storage 128GB or Flash Storage 256GB
• 11-inch & 13-inch : 2GB of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM onboard (4GB maximum)
Power and battery
• Built-in 50-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
• Wireless : Up to 7 hours
• Standby time : Up to 720 hours
Check out on Apple’s official site for further detail spec of the new MacBook Air.
No doubt at the end, MacBook Air is still the thinnest and lightest Mac notebook ever built..